Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Holy Buttons Batman! There is more work to do!

As the semester nears to the end, I am happy to have the bulk of the work done by now. All that is left to do is to clean things up a bit. I have noticed through my review that a few things are not working. These items include:

  1.  The music I inputted with the original video file is not coming through when played in Youtube. 
  2. When I went back to review the videos on Youtube, I was horrified at chapter 1 & 2 and their quality. I must figure out a way to fix them so you can read the words. 
  3. I need to make the Home screen of the app dressed up more. With the icons used from the gallery of the site the page looks very blah and unappealing. I found some free avatar icons to use that make the Home page look cohesive, brings a little life, and brings some of my quirky personality to it. 
  4. The whole point of me creating the app was to have a fun and unique place to start for the viewers/readers. I want to make them feel like they are embarking on a journey or quest. Sadly, using a free service comes with its price and I have noticed that when one goes through the app to each individual chapter. The image quality is not there, making reading the words near to impossible. So, I am forced to tell my viewers to please engage in the app first, but they must go to my actual YouTube account to be able to read the chapters. 
  5. Lastly, I seem to have forgotten to place the main title page at the beginning of chapter 6. I will have to go back and edit that file, convert it, upload it, and correct the link on my app page. A simply solution, but a process. 
* The app can be found at http://fanapp.mobi/kaphrus. Click on View HTML5 App to view it as a web browser for the best results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment